Yes I am PAKISTAN

If you don't know me completely and you don't have the right to say anything against me.
 My people are softhearted,civelized, kind & loving.
 My people are extremely patriotic.

I am not just terrorism, poverty and corruption. I am Abdus Sattar Edhi's philanthropy. I am Ansar Burney's compassion. I have the courage of Rashid Minhas. I posses the beauty of Sadequain's calligraphy. I am Arfa Karim's brilliance. I am Pervez Masih's sacrifice. I am Shahid Afridi's exuberance. I am Jahangir Khan's consistency. I am the 1992 Cricket World Cup. I am Sharmeen Obaid's Oscar. I am Cowasjee's pen. I am Dr. Abdus Salam's Nobel Priz. I am Gulgee's masterstrokes. I am Noor Jehan & Mehdi Hassan's voice. I am Ayub Ommaya's invention. I am Dr. Abdul Qadeer Nulear Bomb. I am Adeeb Rizvi's & Eidhi humanitarianism. & countless other.

I am home to the ancient civilizations of Indus Valley, Moenjodaro, Taxila and Harappa. Himalayas and the Hindu Kush are a part of me. The world's 2 nd highest mountain peak, K2 , is my strength. I am Shandur , the highest Polo Ground in the world. I am Gawadar , one of the world's largest deep Sea ports. Karakoram Highway, the 8 th wonder of the world , resides within me. I have Khewra Mines, the world's second largest and oldest salt mine. I am Shah Faisal Mosque , the ninth Largest mosque in the world. I am multi-ethnic and I speak more than 60 languages.I am the 5th largest milk producer and the 3rd largest cotton producer in the world. I have the 5th largest coal and gold reserves . I am blessed with the 10 th largest workforce in the world. I have the 27th largest economy . I have the potential to become the 5 th largest telecom market in the world. I am Asia's 2 nd best performing stock exchange . I am the 9th largest English-speaking nation in the world. I am the 7th largest standing armed force .
I am a country of 180 million people. I am an ever-expanding middle class. A proud nuclear- Armed state yet peace loving, I have the highest number of troops in UN peacekeeping missions. I am a model of survival. I am 40,000 deaths for global peace. I am an epitome of resilience. I am hospitality . I am a goldmine of opportunities . I am a sea of untapped potential . I have Athar Ahmed, Mehmood Arshad & Irfan Haider to expose my potential and I have world renowned business leaders like S.M. Muneer, Tariq Sayeed & Iftikhar Ali Malik to guide.
I am the bravest nation in the world
Yes
I am PAKISTAN

Comments

Popular Posts